Monday, February 27, 2012

Post Its

I've thought about writing a blog for a while now. I even had some ideas written down on Post-It notes. Of course, my 3-year-old, Elise, likes to take them and draw on them, so I have no idea where they went. And since it's been more than 30 seconds since I wrote down what I wanted to remember, I can't remember what any of it was. I'm sure it was something clever. Or not. They'll turn up one day, when I'm not looking for them and when they're totally irrelevant.

In the meantime (which is really all we have), I'm going to wing it. I'll probably jot some stuff down on Post-Its and lose them, as well.

I don't know that I have anything worth-while to say, so I guess we'll see what happens. I also don't have a handy premise around which to blog, like a cookbook, or a vacation, or an interesting job. I'm a mom and a wife, primarily. I have degrees, but I haven't used them much, lately. I'll get into that more, I'm sure. I like the idea of having a theme, or a premise, but I could think about that forever and probably never come up with anything, so I'm not going to try. Let's just pretend that there's a clever premise, and a clever title, and that I write clever things. If I happen to come with anything that fits those subjects, I'll write it down on a Post-It.

1 comment:

  1. If you only ever blogged stories of your children, your blog would be a great read. Honestly, as long as I can remember you, you have demonstrated a talent for writing. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you.

    ReplyDelete